Are you looking to be part of a continually growing and dynamic company that is a leader in the industry?
Licensed Insurance Advisor
- Reports to:President of Business Solutions
Location: Lawrenceville and Remote
- Job Description:
MAIGNAN Wealth Management Group is looking to hire a full-time Licensed Insurance Advisor (LIA) for our Lawrenceville office. LIAs will be provided with all of the tools, training and support to become successful.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Convert inbound phone calls and make outbound phone calls and meet the life insurance needs of our clients.
- Life and Health Accident & Sickness licenses, Licensed in Georgia a must
- Successful sales background
- Able and willing to follow scripts and regulations
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Post-secondary school graduate or equivalent
At Maignan Wealth Management Group, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer.
Experienced Tax Preparer
Tax Preparer job summary
Our tax services firm is looking for a detail-oriented Tax Preparer to join our growing team. The successful candidate must be able to pass our company’s free tax preparation course. The Tax Preparer will be responsible for communicating with clients about the tax preparation process, setting appointments, and assisting with tax preparation and filing. Our company handles personal state and federal returns and provides commercial tax support to smaller enterprises. If you have experience with Tax Preparation, please contact us today.
Tax Preparer responsibilities and duties
- Advise clients in the tax preparation process and prepare and file tax documents
- Take incoming calls from clients to answer tax questions and set up tax preparation appointments
- Ensure the confidentiality of each client by following all company procedures regarding information handling
- Grow the business by promoting our services and expanding our client base
- Attend to the needs of clients to inspire them to refer the service and come back the following year
Tax Preparer qualifications and skills
- College Degree Strongly Recommended
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable mathematics skills
- Must be able to complete our free tax preparation course
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel programs required